HC Deb 23 July 1996 vol 282 c296W
Mr. Bayley

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security how many female(a) divorced and (b) widowed pensioners there are in (i) York, (ii) North Yorkshire, (iii) Yorkshire and Humberside and (iv) England; and how many in each area currently receive a full state pension based on their husband's national insurance contributions record. [38935]

Mr. Heald

I will write to the hon. Member shortly.