HC Deb 15 July 1996 vol 281 cc377-8W
Mr. Redmond

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what research he has(a) commissioned and (b) evaluated of pre and post-registration education for the care of older people; and if he will make a statement. [36117]

Mr. Malone

Information on research commissioned by the Department of Health is contained in "The Centrally Commissioned Research Programme" and "The Centrally Commissioned Research Programme: Commissions in 1994–95", copies of which are available in the Library.