HC Deb 28 February 1996 vol 272 c540W
Miss Emma Nicholson

To ask the Chairman of the Administration Committee what procedures exist governing the issue of House of Commons passes to foreign nationals; and if he will make a statement. [17856]

Mr. Michael J. Martin

A House of Commons photographic pass may be issued to a foreign national provided the appropriate application is signed by the sponsoring Member and security clearance has been obtained.