HC Deb 05 February 1996 vol 271 c21W
Mr. Alton

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list the medical centres(a) dealing with abortion, (b) providing contraceptive advice and (c) with in vitro fertilisation facilities. [12983]

Mr. Horam

Information on medical centres dealing with abortion or providing contraceptive advice is not available centrally.

On 11 October 1995 the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority published "The Patients' Guide to Donor Insemination and IVF Clinics". The publication contains information on treatments offered by licensed centres. Copies are available in the Library.