§ Dr. Lynne Jones
To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list the members of SEAC. 
§ Mr. Horam
The information requested is as follows:
- Professor J. R. Pattison
- Dean of University College London Medical School where he is also Professor of Medical Microbiology.
- Dr. R. G. Will
- Consultant neurologist at the Western General Hospital, Edinburgh and Director of the UK CJD Surveillance Unit.
- Professor I. V. Allen
- Neuropathologist at the Royal Victoria Hospital, Belfast.
- Professor J. Almond
- Virologist and Professor of Microbiology at the University of Reading.
- Professor F. Brown FRS
- Virologist, Molecular Pathology, Plum Island Animal Disease Center, USA.
- Mr. R. Bradley CBE
- Veterinary Pathologist and Chairman of the BSE sub-group of the Scientific Veterinary Committee.
- Professor J. Collinge
- Head of the Prion Diseases Group at St. Mary's College Hospital, London.
- Dr. W. D. Hueston
- Epidemiologist at the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.
- Dr. R. H. Kimberlin
- Independent Consultant on scrapie and related diseases
- Dr. Mike Painter
- Consultant in Communicable Disease Control, City of Manchester.
- Mr. D. B. Pepper
- Private veterinary surgeon.
- Professor P. Smith
- Epidemiologist at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
- Dr. W. Watson
- Former Director of the Central Veterinary Laboratory.