HC Deb 27 October 1995 vol 264 c854W
Mr. Matthew Taylor

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales what methods the Countryside Council for Wales uses to calculate the number of sites of special scientific interest damaged in Wales each year. [39240]

Mr. Gwilym Jones

The definitions used in categorising damage to sites in Wales are set out in the annual report of the Countryside Council for Wales, a copy of which is in the Library of the House.