HC Deb 28 November 1995 vol 267 c599W
Mr. Sweeney

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales if he will make a statement on tax relief grant for non-charitable housing associations. [3329]

Mr. Gwilym Jones

I refer my hon. Friend to the reply given today to my hon. Friend the Member for Edmonton (Dr. Twinn) by the Minister for Local Government, Housing and Urban Regeneration.

Forward to