HC Deb 02 November 1995 vol 265 c419W
Mr. Colvin

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence how regimental funds of disbanded regiments are disbursed; and what regard is paid to outstanding liabilities before funds are so disbursed. [40392]

Mr. Soames

The information requested is set out in chapter 15 of the service funds Army regulations, a copy of which I have placed in the Library of the House.

Outstanding liabilities should be identified and settled before its residual funds may be disbursed.

Forward to