HC Deb 23 May 1995 vol 260 c545W
Dr. Lynne Jones

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will list the percentage change in each category of recorded crime and in total recorded crime(a) between the last two years for which figures are available and (b) between 1979 and the last year for which figures are available (i) in England and Wales and (ii) in each police force area. [25258]

Mr. Maclean

The information requested is contained in the tables: