HC Deb 11 May 1995 vol 259 c599W
Mr. Jim Cunningham

To ask the Secretary of State for Education what plans she has to replace the present complaints procedure for an appeals process for funding. [22681]

Mr. Boswell

It is for the Further Education Funding Council to make arrangements for handling complaints about its decisions.

Forward to