HC Deb 20 March 1995 vol 257 c55W
Mr. Gill

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what is the amount of cash reserves held by each county council.

Mr. Robert B. Jones

I refer the hon. Member to the reply I gave him on 13 March,Official Report, column 421.