HC Deb 06 March 1995 vol 256 c27W
Dr. Godman

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if he will seek from the Spanish authorities information about Spanish pass, K 00023326, and driving licence 77.060.402; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Howard

I understand that this information has already been obtained from the Spanish authorities.