HC Deb 06 March 1995 vol 256 c44W
Mrs. Helen Jackson

To ask the Secretary of State for Health how much money is paid each year to doctors in the health service in respect of the fees paid for signing the necessary papers to verify that someone died of natural causes, before the funeral director can release a body for cremation.

Mr. Malone

This information is not available.

Forward to