HC Deb 13 June 1995 vol 261 c490W
Mr. Ieuan Wyn Jones

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales if he will list the amount of grant aid given by his Department to(a) the Hyperactive Children's Support Group and (b) other voluntary organisations concerned with the treatment of attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder for each of the last five years for which figures are available; and if he will make a statement. [26579]

Mr. Richards

The Welsh Office has not received any applications for grant from the Hyperactive Children's Support Group, nor from any voluntary organisations specifically concerned with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder.