HC Deb 07 June 1995 vol 261 cc196-7W
Mr. Hinchliffe

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security if he will ensure that claimants without bank accounts receiving payments above the girocheque encashment limit resulting from successful tribunal decisions receive such payments in a form which they can convert into cash; and if he will make a statement. [26741]

Mr. Arbuthnot