HC Deb 13 July 1995 vol 263 c787W
Mr. Pike

To ask the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food on what grounds his Ministry has designated waste spreading schemes on agricultural land, including ecologically sensitive areas, as permitted agricultural development. [33612]

Mr. Boswell

The designation of waste spreading schemes, whether as permitted agricultural development or not, is the responsibility of my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State for the Environment. Questions on that matter should therefore be addressed to him.

Back to