HC Deb 13 July 1995 vol 263 c753W
Mr. Campbell-Savours

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what assessment he has made of the extent to which local authority education departments will fund speech therapy in schools in the case of non-statemented children requiring speech therapy support services. [33511]

Mr. Bowis

This is a matter for my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State for Department of Education and Employment but we are co-funding a project which is being carried out by the National Foundation for Educational Research to identify models of good collaborative practice. Its findings should be available towards the end of this year.

Forward to