HC Deb 04 July 1995 vol 263 cc166-7W
Mr. Steinberg

To ask the Secretary of State for Education if she will provide a breakdown of the forms of provision made by each local education authority to children out of school. [31824]

Mr. Forth

This information is not available centrally.

Forward to