HC Deb 09 February 1995 vol 254 c362W
Mr. Dewar

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security what plans he has for replacing provision for the care and mobility needs of disabled people, currently made through disability living allowance, with private insurance against long-term disability.

Mr. Hague

We have no plans to do so.

Forward to