HC Deb 06 February 1995 vol 254 c84W
Mr. Milburn

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security if he will list the severance payments made to special advisers in each of the last five years indicating(a) the amount and (b) the date.

Mr. Hague

[holding answer 1 February 19951: I refer the hon. Member to the reply given to him today by my hon. Friend the Economic Secretary to the Treasury.

Back to