HC Deb 05 December 1995 vol 268 c176W
Mr. Fisher

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment if he will list those(a) consultants, (b) outside organisations and (c) individuals employed by his Department in each year since 1990, indicating the purposes of their employment and the total payments made to them. [3963]

Sir Paul Beresford

The information requested is not held centrally by my Department and is obtainable only at disproportionate cost.

Forward to