§ Mr. Jack
Details are set out in the Department's current publications catalogue. In addition, specialist statistical and fisheries publications are listed in separate catalogues. Copies of all three publications catalogues have been placed in the Library. Most publications are available on request either from the Department or through HMSO, and some are available on subscription. Of the regular publications where circulation details are kept centrally, the numbers involved are as follows:
- State Veterinary Journal—quarterly, 5,000 copies.
- Food Safety Directorate Information Bulletin—monthly, 3,000 copies.
- Survey News (for users of Government dietary survey data)—twice a year, 300 copies.
- Flood and Coastal Defence R & D Newsletter—twice a year, 3,000 copies.
- Campaign Against Illegal Poisoning of Wildlife Newsletter—quarterly, 2,000 copies.