HC Deb 02 March 1994 vol 238 c715W
Mr. Hain

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what action he is taking over allegations of curruption and irregular property dealings in Hertsmere district council.

Mr. Baldry

This is not a matter for the Government. Allegations of corruption by local authorities should be made to the district auditor or the police for them to investigate.

Forward to