§ Mr. Matthew Taylor
To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment, pursuant to his answer of 15 February,Official Report, columns 733–34, what was the budgeted and actual cost of each public information campaign listed.
§ Mr. Baldry
Following is the information required:
- Helping the Earth Begins at Home
- The budget for this campaign is £6,383,520.65.
- Actual contracts awarded to 25 February 1994 are £6,242,032.08.
- Rent to Mortgage
- The budget for this campaign is £411,434.23.
- Actual contracts awarded to 25 February 1994 are £408,543.18.
These figures cover all TV, press and radio advertising costs and promotional items.