HC Deb 01 March 1994 vol 238 c642W
Mrs. Golding

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what is the estimate of the annual cost of providing public housing or other publicly funded residential care for people who are homeless in England; and if he will make a statement.

Sir George Young

The information requested by the hon. Member is not held centrally.

Forward to