§ Mr. Donohoe
To ask the Secretary of State for Scotland (1) how much Scottish Homes spent hosting its landlord awareness seminar at its headquarters in June;
(2) how much Scottish Homes is paying Management Consultancy Services for examining its management structure;
(3) how much Scottish Homes has spent on its membership of the Quality Scotland Foundation;
(4) how much Scottish Homes expects to spend pursuing its application for the charter mark under the charter mark scheme;
(5) if he will make a statement on the costs incurred by Scottish Homes in holding its informal lunch for new employees in June;297W
(6) how much Scottish Homes has spent on corporate hospitality during the last 12 months.
§ Lord James Douglas-Hamilton
The information requested is a matter for Scottish Homes. I have asked its chairman, Sir James Mellon, to write to the hon. Member.