HC Deb 12 December 1994 vol 251 c432W
Mr. Alton

To ask the Parliamentary Secretary, Lord Chancellor's Department how many local authorities provide contact centres for fathers coming before family courts who wish to see their children; and what considerations are being made to extend the availability of contact centres across the country.

Mr. John M. Taylor

The information sought is not a matter for the Lord Chancellor's Department.

Back to