HC Deb 05 November 1993 vol 231 c542W
Mr. Blunkett

To ask the Secretary of State for Health through which body payment for the treatment and care of a national health service trust employee who contracts an infectious disease through the course of his or her work should be made; and if she will make a statement.

Dr. Mawhinney

I will write to the hon. Member.

Back to
Forward to