HC Deb 06 May 1993 vol 224 c176W
Ms Glenda Jackson

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what information he has on the choice provided by local authorities to homeless families when they are moved on from one unit of temporary accommodation to another type of temporary accommodation.

Mr. Baldry

This information is not held centrally.