HC Deb 15 March 1993 vol 221 c58W
Mr. Wigley

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales if he will list the health authorities and local authorities in Wales who do not provide care programmes for those people in their area and living in the community who are under the care of a consultant psychiatrist.

Mr. Gwilym Jones


Back to