HC Deb 22 June 1993 vol 227 c102W
Dr. Strang

To ask the Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food what grant aid is available for the purpose of restoring redundant farm houses and associated buildings in order that they may once again form the basis of an active farming unit.

Mrs. Shephard

My Department does not offer grant aid for the restoration of redundant dwellings on farms. However, grants are available under the farm and conservation grant scheme for the repair or refurbishment of traditional farm buildings currently in agricultural use using traditional materials and construction methods.

Forward to