HC Deb 18 June 1993 vol 226 c743W
Mr. Hain

To ask the Secretary of State for Employment what was the percentage of economically inactive adult males for each district of England(a) in 1981 and (b) at the latest available date.

Miss Widdecombe

The information requested is available from the 1981 and 1991 censuses of population and can be obtained from the NOMIS database in the Library.