HC Deb 15 June 1993 vol 226 cc529-30W
Mr. Dewar

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security what would be the cost in a full year of restoring income support entitlement to those aged 16 and 17 years.

Mr. Burt

Information is not available to calculate the cost of restoring entitlement to income support for 16 and 17-year-olds.