§ Mrs. Browning
To ask the Secretary of State for Health whether she has appointed the members of the complaints review she announced at 18 June.
§ Mrs. Virginia Bottomley
I am pleased to announce that the following have agreed to be members of the National Health Service Complaints Review Committee chaired by Professor Wilson:
- Professor Judy Allsop, Professor of Health Policy, South Bank University; member, Citizen's Charter Complaints Task Force.
- Dr. Ewen Bramwell, General Practitioner.
- Mr. Chris Dabbs, Chief Officer, Salford Community Health Council.
- Mr. Steve Forster, Personnel Director, London and Scandinavian Metallurgical Co. Ltd; member, Rotherham FHSA.
- Mrs. VivienneHarpwood, Head of Medico-legal Department, University College of Wales, Cardiff.
- Mrs. Deirdre Hutton, Chair, Scottish Consumer Council.
- Mr. John James, Chief Executive, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster FHSA.
- Mr. Pat Killen, Managing Director, Tyrone Crystal; Chairman, Northern Ireland Citizen's Charter Board.
- Mr. Bruce MacGillivray, Consultant in Clinical Neurophysiology, Royal Free Hospital Trust.
- Rabbi Julia Neuberger, Chair, Camden and Islington Community Trust; Vice President, Patients Association.
- Ms Irene Scott, Nurse Executive Director, Christie Hospital