HC Deb 16 July 1993 vol 228 c701W
Mr. Llwyd

To ask the Secretary of State for Wales what information he has as to which of those housing associations operating in Wales are based(a) in Wales and (b) outside Wales.

Mr. Gwilym Jones

It is Housing for Wales policy to provide grant aid only to registered housing associations based in Wales. The whole of the development programme is therefore carried out by Welsh associations; but a few English associations continue to own and manage small numbers of homes in Wales.