HC Deb 06 July 1993 vol 228 c125W
Mr. Worthington

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security which groups with incomes below income support levels are ineligible for housing benefit.

Mr. Burt

In the main, most people in registered residential care and nursing homes, and the majority of full-time students are ineligible, regardless of income.