HC Deb 19 January 1993 vol 217 c224W
Mr. Hinchliffe

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what maximum figure she intends to set for the combined total public funding available after April to individual disabled people to live in their own homes.

Mr. Yeo

I do not intend to set a maximum figure for the amount that health and local authorities may spend in helping people live in their own homes.

Forward to