HC Deb 14 January 1993 vol 216 cc797-8W
Mr. Mullin

To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, pursuant to his answer of 4 December,Official Report, column 412, if he will list the cases in which out of court settlements or court awards were made in civil actions against the police between 1988 and November 1992; and what disciplinary or other action was taken in each case against the police officer involved.

Mr. Charles Wardle

I will write to the hon. Member.

Forward to