HC Deb 03 February 1993 vol 218 c213W
Mr. Adley

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security what is the total annual cost to his Department of people unable to work and in receipt of benefit as a result of road accidents.

Mr. Scott

This information is not available and could be obtained only at disproportionate cost.