§ Lord Houghton of Sowerby
asked Her Majesty's Government:
What departments of the Inland Revenue in London are being, or are to be, transferred to the new government offices in Nottingham.
The Minister of State, Department of Transport (The Earl of Caithness)
The following Inland Revenue offices in London area are being, or are to be, transferred to Nottingham:
- Personnel Directorate.
- Capital Taxes Office.
- Pension Schemes Office.
- Inspector of Foreign Dividends.
- Special Investigation Section 2 and 3.
- Special Compliance Office S.739.
- Staff Development Unit.
- Management Support Group I,2and 4.
- Internal Audit.
- Technical Support (Business Information Unit).
- Instructions and Sub-contractors and District
- Parliamentary Correspondence.