HC Deb 04 March 1992 vol 205 c188W
Mr. Ken Hargreaves

To ask the Secretary of State for Social Security whether he proposes any changes relating to occupational pensions.

Miss Widdecombe

I refer my hon. Friend to the statement that my right hon. Friend, the Secretary of State made to the House on 27 February 1992 at columns 1131–38.