HC Deb 16 July 1992 vol 211 c1052W
Mr. David Evans

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment whether he has developed his proposals for an urban regulation agency.

Mr. Redwood

I shall shortly issue a consultation paper which will set out my proposals for the agency.

Forward to