HC Deb 14 July 1992 vol 211 cc679-80W
Mr. Dalyell

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what provision is made for those suffering from thalassaemia.

Mr. Sackville

Health care for those suffering from thalassaemia is provided by district health authorities in the light of the health needs of their resident populations.