HC Deb 14 July 1992 vol 211 c616W
Mr. Clifford Forsythe

To ask the Secretary of State for Defence what is his policy on consultations with the appropriate local parliamentary representatives when extensions to his Department's property are proposed which may have detrimental consequences for the area concerned.

Mr. Archie Hamilton

Except where security considerations are over-riding, it is my Department's policy to consult fully with local planning authorities (or, in Northern Ireland, the planning service) about any development proposals. Only in exceptional circumstances would it be our practice to notify the constituency MP.

Forward to