HC Deb 28 January 1992 vol 202 c482W
Mr. Chris Smith

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment which organisations currently receive Government funding under section 73 of the Housing Act 1985; how much money each organisation receives; and for what nature of the services the money is provided.

Mr. Yeo

I will arrange for this information to be placed in the Library.

Forward to