HC Deb 13 January 1992 vol 201 c437W
Mr. Kilfedder

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs if he will request the Government of the Republic of Ireland to establish a system of payments to the United Kingdom Exchequer, or United Kingdom local authorities, in respect of expenditure in support for Irish citizens who are homeless in the United Kingdom.

Mr. Yeo

I have been asked to reply.

I do not consider that such a request would be appropriate.