HC Deb 10 February 1992 vol 203 c342W
Mr. Pike

To ask the Secretary of State for the Environment what information his Department has as to the percentage of those people taken to court for failure to pay poll tax that have(a) been receiving rebate and (b) have been on the maximum rebate of 80 per cent.

Mr. Key

My Department does not collect this information.