HC Deb 11 December 1992 vol 215 c798W
Mr. Trend

To ask the Secretary of State for Education what information Royal Holloway college supplied to his Department through the court of the university of London in respect of its financial needs for preservation, refurbishment and reservicing of its grade I listed buildings for the period 1989 to 2000.

Mr. Forman

My right hon. Friend has received no financial information about the Royal Holloway college's grade 1 buildings, either from the college or through the court of the university of London. This is a matter for the university of London and the college, involving the Universities Funding Council as necessary. Higher education institutions are autonomous bodies responsible for their own financial affairs.

Forward to