HC Deb 08 November 1991 vol 198 c274W
Mr. Alexander

To ask the Secretary of State for Health what action he proposes to take on the overpayment to general practitioners in 1990–91; and if he will make a statement.

Mr. Waldegrave

I refer my hon. Friend to my reply to my hon. Friend the Member for Warrington, South (Mr. Butler) on 7 November at columns259–60.