HC Deb 23 May 1991 vol 191 c596W
Mr. Hinchliffe

To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list(a) which regional health authorities have a policy of providing incontinence aids free to residents of private residential or nursing homes who have been referred by doctors or nurses and (b) which district health authorities do not provide incontinence aids free in the same circumstances.

Mr. Dorrell

This information is not held centrally.